María Chocarro Urmeneta
Pamplona, Navarra. Spain
-2004-2011 University of Navarra. School of Architecture. Spain
6 year BSc degree in Architecture.
-2009-2011 University of Navarra. School of Architecture. Spain
Specialization in refurbishment.
2017 Personal brand, design and production of earrings and tapestry.
2016 Complements for the designer Mikel Colas mikelcolas.es at Madrid Fashion Week 16
2015 "Big Bang Story Club" branding. Storytelling & coaching platform. bigbangstoryclub.com 2015 Logo design for the dancer Dickson Mbi. London
2014 Installation in collaboración with the dancer Patricia Zafra from the company
"Feet off the Ground Dance"
2014 Logo design for the dance company"Just us Dance Theatre". Resident company in the
"Greenwich Theatre" London
2013 Logo design for the dance company "Feet off the Ground Dance".
London based contemporary dance emerging company
- English: Proficiency
- Basque: Bilingual
- French: Basic
- Autodesk Autocad. Expert
- Autodesk Revit 2012. Intensive certified course 32h. High
- Google SketchUp, Adobe creative suite (photoshop, illustrator, indesign). High
- Microsoft Office tools. Advanced knowledge & frequent use
- October 2015: “HAVE A WOOD DAY” Wood conferences organized by the Forest Stewardship
Council (FSC) and the Green Building Council (GBCE) at COAM. Madrid
- November 2012: “SUSTAINING IDENTITY III SYMPOSIUM".
Speakers: 2012 Pritzker Architecture Prize Laureate, Wang Shu; 2012 Global Holcim Award
winner, Francis Kéré and architectural theorist Juhani Pallasmaa between others. London. UK
- June 2010: “MORE FOR LESS” International congress about architecture and society.
Directed by Luis Fernandez Galiano, moderated by Patxi Mangado. Pamplona. SPAIN
- March 2009: “HUMIDITY IN THE BUILDING” Congress about stone's pathology due to humidity.
Organized by Refurbishment department of the School of Architecture. University of Navarra
- 2005 - 2011: Dance teacher “Escuela de Danza Paula Gutierrez”. Pamplona.
- Drawing. Sewing. Silvermaking. Print. Dance. Yoga. Arts
- November 2016 - Present. Estudio Lamela. Madrid. Spain. Architect
Scheme design, Planning, Detail design, Tender & Construction drawings for all kind of projects. Site management.
- March 2016 - November 2016. Estudio Vila13. Ibiza. Spain. Architect
Scheme design, Planning, Detail design, Tender & Construction drawings for high end private houses, hotels, clubs and residential buildings. Arquitectural design for competitions and 3D images.
- October 2015. Urko Sanchez Architects. Madrid. Spain. Architect
Collaboration for a restricted competition of the practice in Kenya, Africa.
- September 2015. All Hands Volunteers. Tacloban. Philippines. Volunteer Architect
Volunteer in construction projects developed by All Hands NGO during the recovery process after typhoon Haiyan 2013 which left the island devastated.
- March 2012 - September 2015. David Money Architects. Part III. London. UK
Scheme design, Planning, Detail design, Tender & Construction packaging, including construction drawings as well as licenses & 3D. Refurbishments & new built schemes. Direct contact with clients and all the different professions involved in a building process. Site management.
-Sept. 2010 - Sept. 2011. Chocarro y Urmeneta S.L.P. Pamplona. Navarra. Spain
Intern. Active involvement in every stage of the projects within landscaping, new built, planning & refurbishment. Written documentation for CTE regulations. Translations & production of the required documentation for project´s insurances. Model making & presentations.
-Sept. 2010 - June 2011. Pamplona city hall. Pamplona. Navarra. Spain
Fortification´s refurbishment within the city council action plan from 2010 until 2012. Refurbishment Works in Pamplona´s fortress through the school of Architecture of University of Navarra. Weekly site visits.
-Summer 2006 – 2011. Chocarro y Urmeneta S.L.P. Pamplona. Navarra. Spain
Intern. Involvement in competitions, production of models & drawings for new built and planning projects.
2010 - present
2010 - present
David Money :